close menu

Samartex | The Leading Wood Processing Company In Ghana - Main Section

Samartex | The Leading Wood Processing Company In Ghana - Main Component



15 May 2014

Samartex to help Assembly develop Amenfi West
Samartex a wood processing firm at samreboi in the Amenfi West District of the Western Region ,has pledged to colobarate with district assembly and author decentralized departments to develop samreboi.

Mr.Richard Nsenkyire ,Genaral Manager led the DCE for Amenfi West,Victor Samuel Meisu; the Gyasehene of Asankragua Nana Adu Boahene , and some author traditional rulers and the staff of SAMARTEX to inspect the bridge the company helped the Ghna Highways Authority ( G H A ) with Ghana GHc 684,000 to construct on Tano River.

He said the bridge linking Amenfi West and Aowin districts collapsed in 2011 compelling the traveling public to make detours.The inconvenience ,according to him, prompted the company to offer to assist the GHA with the said amount to build the bridge.

The Company, He said, was also engage in the regular maintenance of all roads with in the Samreboi Township.
On Health, Mr.Nsenkyire said, Samartex was operating a hospital which serve three districts.

The Administrator of the 84 bed SAMARTEX hospital ,Ms.Cristina Nkoom, said the hospital , which served 77 communities in the three districts, had in situated an Eye Clinic recently to handle the numerous Eye problems, reported regularly at the Ear Nose Throat ( E N T ) department.She said the average daily attendance at the OPD was 250 and commended the 70 hospital staff for living up to expectation.she said about 60 % of the staff were on samartex payroll with the remaining 40 % coming from government for attachment and authors.

The DCE of Amenfi West, Mr.Victor S.Meisu commended SAMARTEX for its contributions in the educational roads and health sectors an urged other companies to emulate it
( SAMARTEX ) to accelerate national development.


Peter Gbambila Samreboi ( Ghana Times )

Samartex | The Leading Wood Processing Company In Ghana - Bottom info